Thinking of re-domiciling your Company to a safer jurisdiction? Is EU the solution?
Then look no further than Cyprus as it offers flexible re-domiciling terms, low tax environment and a legal system which safeguards your Company’s interests and assets!
The whole procedure can be completed within 3-4 weeks depending on foreign jurisdiction’s response time.
- Legal system based on the English Common Law system
- Corporation tax at only 12.5%
- Profits generated from transactions in shares, bonds and other qualifying securities are exempt
- Exemption from dividends paid by a foreign subsidiary to a Cyprus HOLDING Company
- Exemption on capital gains realized from sales of non-Cyprus assets (i.e. real estate, foreign share capital)
- No withholding taxes on dividend distribution to foreign non-resident shareholders (Company or individual)
- Tax losses are carried forward for 5 years
- Easy and straight forward re-domiciliation rules in Cyprus
- Ability to chose exactly the same (if available) or completely different name.
- Ability to continue the Company’s pre-relocation business as if its jurisdiction has never changed
- No stamp duty at Companies House irrespective of number and value of shares as opposed to incorporating a brand new Company where the stamp duty is 0.6% of the nominal value of shares issued.
- Special purpose vehicles (SPVs) holding property directly will need nothing more than the certificate of continuation to inform local authorities of change of jurisdiction
- Prestigious location as opposed to other off-shore jurisdictions
Re-domiciliation in 10 simple steps: