Thinking of re-domiciling your Company to a safer jurisdiction? Is EU the solution?
Then look no further than Cyprus as it offers flexible re-domiciling terms, low tax environment and a legal system which safeguards your Company’s interests and assets!
The whole procedure can be completed within 3-4 weeks depending on foreign jurisdiction’s response time
International Tax Planning and Corporate Services
Graduated from Liverpool John Moores University in 2011. Became member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) in 2015. Currently undergoing Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Level 1. Member of International Tax Planning Association (ITPA).
- Legal system based on the English Common Law system
- Corporation tax at only 12.5%
- Profits generated from transactions in shares, bonds and other qualifying securities are exempt
- Exemption from dividends paid by a foreign subsidiary to a Cyprus HOLDING Company
- Exemption on capital gains realized from sales of non-Cyprus assets (i.e. real estate, foreign share capital)
- No withholding taxes on dividend distribution to foreign non-resident shareholders (Company or individual)
- Tax losses are carried forward for 5 years
- Easy and straight forward re-domiciliation rules in Cyprus
- Ability to chose exactly the same (if available) or completely different name.
- Ability to continue the Company’s pre-relocation business as if its jurisdiction has never changed
- No stamp duty at Companies House irrespective of number and value of shares as opposed to incorporating a brand new Company where the stamp duty is 0.6% of the nominal value of shares issued.
- Special purpose vehicles (SPVs) holding property directly will need nothing more than the certificate of continuation to inform local authorities of change of jurisdiction
- Prestigious location as opposed to other off-shore jurisdictions