As accounting is the backbone of Cyprus Companies we aim to provide this task for our international clients as efficiently and quickly as possible.
By ensuring that all accounting records, reports and returns are prepared on a timely and efficient manner, accounting process becomes a cost effective approach for all Cyprus companies that benefits all of our clients.
Furthermore, we aim to provide a personalized service having direct contact with the client on a daily basis so that any queries or questions may be easily and quickly resolved when they arise.
Our team of professionals in the accounting department has dealt with complicated transactions over the years and is in a position to offer high quality service for clients whose accounting records are kept by our firm and to those who carry out bookkeeping at their offices.
Our fully computerized accounting procedures and top selling accounting software can assist Cyprus companies in their everyday activities.
Our staff continually receives training on Cyprus VAT updates and supervises clients who have installed and use the same software through our firm.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of Budgets and Cashflow forecasts.
- Payroll services
- Provident fund services
- Invoicing services
- Social Insurance
- TAX and VAT preparation/compliance (including VIES and Social Insurance)
- Submission of VAT returns and Payroll reports (IR7) to the authorities
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRSs
- Frequent meetings with management
- Supervision of client’s accounting departments where applicable
- Advice on setting up accounting departments within a business
- Advice on application of certain accounting treatments and standards