WE HAVE 99% SUCCESS RATE ON BANK ACCOUNT OPENINGS IN CYPRUS AND EU
KYC and Due Diligence requirements of the bank:
- Apostille passport
- Duly translated utility bill if not in English
- Source and value of wealth (some of the below could also be satisfactory for the bank)
- Personal latest Tax Return
- Copy of bank statement
- Title Deeds for property
- If wealth is derived from dividends then audited Financial Statements of Companie(s) paying out dividends
- Group structure if account opening relates to a group
- Incoming and outgoing payments parties and Countries
*The above list is not exhaustive. European Banks follow the strict guidelines of the European Central Bank. Source and value of wealth of the Beneficial owner is a decisive factor for opening or not a bank account.
Do I need to be there for Bank account opening?
No everything is done remotely.
Do I need to sign anything in original ?
Yes and the forms are sent over to us in Cyprus by courier.
Can I open a personal bank account as well ?
Of course, no additional procedures are needed. A personal bank account can be opened simultaneously as the Company account.